Purchasing departments are immersed in a transformation process in order to become a strategic ally of the organization that impacts the company’s competitiveness.
While the department’s main objective is to reduce the final cost of the products and services it buys, it needs to achieve this while maintaining a balance with other key factors such as delivery times, functionality and quality.
In order to successfully achieve its objectives, the procurement department needs tools that provide transparency, visibility and relevant information to understand what services users demand and, once acquired, to be able to promote cost optimization and continuous improvement projects.
Knowledge and Tools
At The Mail Company, for the last 20 years we have been providing and managing mailroom, courier and document logistics management services for large organizations in all sectors, where we have excellent references.
This vast experience has allowed us to develop a technology-based solution: the GIO Platform. The GIO Platform is a modular software in the Cloud that is served in SaaS format and that allows organizations to manage all the processes of incoming and outgoing documentation and parcels, whether in physical or digital format, and omnichannel in nature, including the comprehensive management of mandatory electronic notifications with Public Administrations.
GIO Smart Mailroom
- Manage and optimize all the processes that take place in a physical mailroom or post office.
- Implement a Digital Mailroom to gradually digitize all processes and documentation.
- Implement an alternative and secure distribution system based on smart lockers.
GIO Smart Courier Service
- Access a wide range of partners and services in real time for any standard or special needs of the organization.
- Have a centralized traceability and monitoring system in real time, regardless of the partner that performs the service.
- Have an advanced cost control and budget management system in real time that allows the organization to establish savings mechanisms.
- Digitize part of the shipments using certified delivery or electronic signature solutions, guaranteed by a qualified provider of trust services integrated into GIO.
- Implement all the processes necessary for the comprehensive management of the mandatory electronic notifications issued by Public Administrations.
- Define the electronic offices to be tracked.
- Distribute the downloaded notifications electronically and securely.
- Monitor the tracking, download and distribution of the downloaded notifications.
- Have relevant information for the control of the service’s productivity.
Implementing the GIO Platform’s solutions allows organizations to:
- Have a computer solution that has embedded business processes and best practices for managing services.
- Automate tasks and processes that are traditionally performed manually and inefficiently.
- Have relevant information recorded by the solution that allows you to measure productivity and efficiency and keep track of effective spending at any time.
- Have a solution that enables the gradual implementation of a project for the digital transformation of the organization’s document logistics, such as Digital Mailroom or Digital Shipping, gradually and at the organization’s pace.