The legal department has the challenge of transforming itself to be able to respond quickly to the needs of organizations, which are increasingly connected by digital means with their environment, and in particular with Public Administrations.
The legal department is an essential part of the business, ensuring that the organization acts in accordance with the law in its relations with its customers, suppliers, administrations and employees.
Today it faces, like other areas of the organization, the challenge of transforming itself in order to respond quickly to the demands of the organization. To do this, it needs tools that allow it to identify and control risks, especially in situations where the participation of different areas of the company is necessary.
And in the particular case of the relationship between the organization and the different Public Administrations, it faces the complex situation of managing communications between the thousands of public administrations in Spain and the organization. Communications that the different administrations publish in their electronic offices and that in many cases have legal consequences, such as the beginning of the period for answering or submitting documentation, submitting claims or appeals, etc.
It is in this context that organizations need a solution that ensures that all notifications are captured and that provides full traceability of which area of the organization has notification management on its table; and all this within the necessary time frames established by law.
Resources and Tools
Standardization and homogenization
At The Mail Company, for the last 20 years we have been providing and managing mailroom, courier and document logistics management services for large organizations in all sectors, where we have excellent references.
This vast experience has allowed us to develop a technology-based solution: the GIO Platform.
The GIO Platform is a modular software in the Cloud that is served in SaaS format and that allows organizations to manage all the processes of incoming and outgoing documentation and parcels, whether in physical or digital format, and omnichannel in nature, including the comprehensive management of mandatory electronic notifications with Public Administrations.
GIO Smart Mailroom
- Manage and optimize all the processes that take place in a physical mailroom or post office.
- Implement a Digital Mailroom to gradually digitize all processes and documentation.
- Implement an alternative and secure distribution system based on smart lockers.
GIO Smart Courier Service
- Access a wide range of partners and services in real time for any standard or special needs of the organization.
- Have a centralized traceability and monitoring system in real time, regardless of the partner that performs the service.
- Have an advanced cost control and budget management system in real time that allows the organization to establish savings mechanisms.
- Digitize part of physical documentation shipments through certified delivery or electronic signature solutions, guaranteed by a qualified provider of trusted services.
- Implement all the processes necessary for the comprehensive management of the mandatory electronic notifications issued by Public Administrations.
- Define the electronic offices to be tracked.
- Distribute the downloaded notifications electronically and securely.
- Monitor the tracking, download and distribution of the downloaded notifications.
- Have relevant information for the control of the service’s productivity.
Implementing the GIO Platform’s solutions allows organizations to:
- Have a computer solution that has embedded business processes and best practices for managing services.
- Automate tasks and processes that are traditionally performed manually and inefficiently.
- Have relevant information recorded by the solution that allows you to measure productivity and efficiency and keep track of effective spending at any time.
- Have a solution that enables the gradual implementation of a project for the digital transformation of the organization’s document logistics, such as Digital Mailroom or Digital Shipping, gradually and at the organization’s pace.