A primary objective for Consumer Goods companies is the digitization of processes, and in particular their document logistics, which is still largely based on inefficient manual and paper processes.
Consumer goods companies require solutions that address the particular problems of the sector, such as providing service and support to the sales network, the need for special and tailored solutions, and the complexity due to geographical dispersion and the heterogeneity of processes.
In this context, the challenge is how to implement digital transformation solutions to achieve total control and traceability over the critical documentation that enters and leaves the organization, while implementing management systems that allow measuring and offering relevant information to promote projects of efficiency and optimization.
Coordination of sales networks
Communication between factories and central offices
Hot Desking and teleworking
Agility and flexibility
At The Mail Company we have over two decades of know-how in mailroom, courier and document management services in a large number of major companies, and specifically for the consumer goods industry, in which we have outstanding references.
This trajectory has enabled us to find a solution based on technology. The GIO platform, which consists of software made up of modules, hosted in the cloud and provided in SaaS format. Its implementation enables organizations to efficiently manage all the processes of incoming and outgoing documentation and parcels, whether in physical or digital format, and omnichannel in nature, including the management of mandatory electronic notifications with Public Administrations.
GIO Smart Mailroom
- Manage and optimize all the processes that take place in a physical mailroom or post office.
- Implement a Digital Mailroom to gradually digitize all processes and documentation.
- Implement a smart locker system (eBox) as an alternative distribution system.
GIO Smart Courier Service
- Access a wide range of partners and services in real time for any standard or special needs of the organization.
- Have a centralized traceability and monitoring system in real time, regardless of the partner that performs the service.
- Have an advanced cost control and budget management system in real time that allows the organization to establish savings mechanisms.
- Digitize part of physical documentation shipments through certified delivery or electronic signature solutions, guaranteed by a qualified provider of trusted services.
- Implement all the processes necessary for the comprehensive management of the mandatory electronic notifications from Public Administrations.
- Define the electronic offices to be tracked.
- Distribute the downloaded notifications electronically and securely.
- Monitor the tracking, download and distribution of the downloaded notifications.
- Have relevant information for the control of the service’s productivity.
Implementing the GIO Platform’s solutions enables Consumer Goods companies to:
- Have an IT solution that has embedded business processes and best practices for managing services.
- Automate tasks and processes that are traditionally performed manually and inefficiently.
- Receive relevant information recorded by the solution that allows you to measure productivity, efficiently and keep track of effective spending at any time.
- Use a solution that enables a project of digital transformation of the organization’s document logistics to be gradually implemented at the pace of the organization.
“A global solution that integrates all SAP needs in Spain, such as receptions on various sites, messaging, and internal distribution in format. And the GIO Platform enables, through a single portal, critical and useful information on operations that contributes added value to the work and involvement of staff members”
“Through the GIO platform, from our branch and at a single click, we can ship everything faster and cheaper, with the same legal effect. Being able to manage all the services on the same platform is an efficient workflow support, and it enables data integration”
“Since the implementation of the preferred supplier programme at ISS Iberia, The Mail Company has been one of the pillars of our business success.”
“The GIO Platform allows real time tracking of shipments and arrivals and the collection of useful data that ensures excellent service management. It provides added value with the tracking of all incoming and outgoing mail / messaging thanks to its smooth organisation, coordinating different services and suppliers“