The banking sector is undergoing a profound process of transforming its business to meet the increasingly demanding needs of its customers, who demand services based on immediacy, omnichannel retailing and agility, which forces organizations to adapt to a new culture.
The challenge in terms of document logistics and business information management that banks face is enormous, since guarantees, contracts, critical documentation and many other products are exchanged daily between the central headquarters and the bank branches around the world, which travel inside pouches through complex and costly logistics routes.
In this context, the challenge is how to implement digital transformation solutions to achieve total control and traceability over the critical documentation that enters and leaves the organization, while implementing management systems that allow measuring and offering relevant information to promote projects of efficiency and optimization.
Hot Desking and Teleworking
Agility and Flexibility
Coordination of document flows
High cost of Pouches
The Mail Company has been providing and managing mailroom, courier and document management services for more than 20 years in a multitude of large organizations in all sectors, and particularly in large companies in the banking and financial sector, where we have outstanding references.
This vast experience has allowed us to develop a comprehensive solution which has technology and software at its heart. The GIO Platform is a modular software developed entirely by The Mail Company, which is provided in the cloud and is licensed as a service in SaaS (Software as a Service) format. GIO enables organizations to manage all the processes of incoming and outgoing documentation and parcels, whether in physical or digital format, and from an omnichannel approach, which includes the comprehensive management of mandatory electronic notifications with Public Administrations.
GIO Smart Mailroom
- Manage and optimize all the processes that take place in a physical mailroom or post office.
- Implement a Digital Mailroom to gradually digitize all processes and documentation.
- Implement a smart locker system (eBox) as an alternative distribution system.
GIO Smart Courier Service
- Access a wide range of partners and services in real time for any standard or special needs of the organization.
- Have a centralized traceability and monitoring system in real time, regardless of the partner that performs the service.
- Have an advanced cost control and budget management system in real time that allows the establishment of savings mechanisms.
- Digitize part of physical documentation shipments through certified delivery or electronic signature solutions, guaranteed by a qualified provider of trusted services.
- Implement all the processes necessary for the comprehensive management of the mandatory electronic notifications issued by Public Administrations.
- Define the electronic offices to be tracked.
- Distribute the downloaded notifications electronically and securely.
- Monitor the tracking, download and distribution of the downloaded notifications.
- Have relevant information for the control of the service’s productivity.
Implementing the GIO Platform solutions enables financial institutions to:
- Have an IT solution that has embedded business processes and best practices for managing services.
- Automate tasks and processes that are traditionally performed manually and inefficiently.
- Have relevant information recorded by the solution that allows productivity to be measured, quantified and exact control of spending at any time.
- Have a solution that enables a project of digital transformation of the organization’s document logistics to be gradually implemented at the pace of the organization.
“Through the GIO platform, from our branch and at a single click, we can ship everything faster and cheaper, with the same legal effect. Being able to manage all the services on the same platform is an efficient workflow support, and it enables data integration”
“A global solution that integrates all SAP needs in Spain, such as receptions on various sites, messaging, and internal distribution in format. And the GIO Platform enables, through a single portal, critical and useful information on operations that contributes added value to the work and involvement of staff members”
“The GIO Platform allows real time tracking of shipments and arrivals and the collection of useful data that ensures excellent service management. It provides added value with the tracking of all incoming and outgoing mail / messaging thanks to its smooth organisation, coordinating different services and suppliers“
“Since the implementation of the preferred supplier programme at ISS Iberia, The Mail Company has been one of the pillars of our business success.”