Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
In Europe and in Spain, there are data protection regulations designed to protect your personal information that are mandatory for our company. For this reason, it is very important to us that you fully understand what we are going to do with the personal data that we request. Therefore, we will be transparent and we will give you control of your data, with simple language and clear options that allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information. If you have any questions after reading this information, please do not hesitate to ask us. Thank you for your collaboration.
The Management/Governing Body of Técnicos asociados en logística externa SL (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of said data and which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish regulations on personal data protection (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of Técnicos asociados en logística externa SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is able to demonstrate it to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the data controller will be governed by the following principles that must be used by all its staff as a guide and reference framework in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection from design: The data controller will apply, both when determining the means of processing and at the time of processing itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures such as pseudonymisation, designed to effectively apply data protection principles, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the processing.
- Data protection by default: The data controller will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the entire information life cycle.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed subsequently in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data will be accurate and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken to erase or amend without delay any inaccurate personal data with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Limitation of the storage period: personal data will be kept in such a way that the data subjects can be identified for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage, by applying appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to ensuring the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the staff involved in the processing of personal data. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be properly trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of Técnicos asociados en logística externa SL is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the data controller’s staff, who must understand and accept it, considering it as their own, with each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing opportunities for improvement that it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to its compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management/Governing Body of Técnicos asociados en logística externa SL, as many times as deemed necessary, in order to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.
1.- Who are we?
Our name: Técnicos asociados en logística externa SL Our CIF (Company Tax No.) / NIF (Tax ID No.): B-62288915 Our main activity: Service company
Our address: Calle Santa Leonor, 61 – 28037 Madrid Our contact telephone no.: 902 090 091 Our contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Our website:https://www.themailcompany.es
For your confidence and security, we inform you that we are a company registered in the following Companies Register of Barcelona, under volume 32,688, page 66, page B, no. 213,822. We are at your disposal, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2.- What are we going to use your data for? How long will we keep it for?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to interact with you and to be able to provide you with our services. It may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities. That is:
1) To manage the use of the features made available through the Website, including the response to requests and/or queries made, as well as the preparation of customized budgets and tailor-made demos. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as the contractual and/or business relationship between the User and the company is maintained. If the requests are made by a user that does not maintain a contractual relationship, the data will be kept until the request has been resolved.
2) To keep Users informed of the company’s products and/or services, by email or equivalent electronic means, provided that the User has given their consent by checking the corresponding box. This data will only be processed until the User withdraws his/her consent or exercises the right of opposition.
3) If you submit your CV to our company electronically, your data will be processed confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of processing your application. Data transmission will take place in an encrypted form. If any changes are made to your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated. The data processed for this purpose will be stored for a maximum of 1 year from the date of receipt or completion of the selection process.
3.- Why do we need to use your data? What is the legal basis that determines the processing?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to interact with you and to be able to provide you with our services. To execute the contractual relationship and/or negotiate). We will ask you for your express consent to send commercial communications. In this regard, we will provide you with a series of boxes that will allow you to decide clearly and easily about the use of your personal information.
4.- Who will be aware of the information we request?
In general, only our company’s duly authorized staff may have knowledge of the information we request.
Similarly, companies that need to have access to it may have knowledge of your personal information so that we can provide you with our services. For example, our bank will know your details if you pay for our services by card or bank transfer.
Similarly, any public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in compliance with any law will be aware of your information. By way of an example, the Tax Act requires you to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on financial operations that exceed a certain amount.
If, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other companies, we will ask you for your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide on this matter.
5.- How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
To do this, our company has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is secure at all times.
On the other hand, if we act as Data Processors, we make our contract available to you by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.- Will we send your data to other countries?
There are countries around the world that are safe for your data and others that are not. For example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. It is our policy not to send your personal information to any country that is not secure from the point of view of data protection.
If, for the purpose of providing the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as safe as Spain, we will always ask you for your permission in advance and we will apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your personal information to another country.
7.- What are your data protection rights?
You can contact us at any time to find out what information we have about you, to rectify it if it is incorrect and to delete it once our relationship is ended, if this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another company. This right is called “portability” and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID card, in order to identify you.
At our company’s offices we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer you our help to fill them out.
To find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
You can also send us an email at: email@example.com
8.- Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time. For example, if you were interested in receiving advertising for our products or services at the time, but no longer wish to receive more advertising, you can provide us with the form to oppose the processing available at our company’s branches.
9.- If you understand that your rights have been disregarded, where can you file a claim?
If you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our company, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
Electronic office: www.agpd.es Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos C/Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid By telephone: Tel no.: 901 100 099/Tel no. 91 266 35 17 Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not required.
10.- Will we create profiles about you?
Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
However, there may be situations where, for service delivery, commercial or other purposes, we need to create profiles of information about you. An example could be the use of your shopping or service history to offer you products or services adapted to your tastes or needs.
In such a case, we will apply effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons who intend to use it for their own benefit.
11.- Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for purposes other than those that we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.